Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Blog Award for Booth555.com



I was recently contacted by a fellow blogger, Michelle from Vintage Cobweb with great news. Seems she awarded me the ‘Your Blog Is Fabulous’ Award for my site www.Booth555.com.

At first I had no idea about blog awards and didn’t know the ins or outs. It came with no strings attached or rules. Meaning I didn’t have to pass this award on if I choose not to. Which was great for me at the time, because I didn’t know how to. Lol. But now after blogging around a bit and seeing the ins and outs of others whom received the award, I choose to pass it on.


I would like to say Thank you to Michelle! This is my very first blog award of any kind and I’ll treasure it forever!


My nominations for the “Your Blog is Fabulous” award are:


  1. Eye Balls By Day Crafts By Night  
  2. Marsha's Spot
  3. A Primitive Place ~ Tammy
  4. PREFERABLY PRIM




And remember, if you are on my nominations list above and would like to nominate other bloggers in your own post, it’s up to you. But this award arrives with 0 rules. Enjoy and keep on blogging! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!