Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

RedGage Cashout | $25.00 Visa

I clicked cash out at RedGage for $25.00 on Dec. 17 and got my RedGage Visa in today's mail, Dec. 27. So it wasn't a long wait at all! I didn't know what to expect as this is my first cash out from signing up there 4 weeks ago. I got there fast because I was chosen the winner of a daily contest they have. And that in itself is $25.00.


I activated the card today, but will wait a while to use it. Probably try it out this weekend somewhere on some "after Christmas holiday sales!"


I noted a few things about the RedGage Visa while activating it. It is very pretty and stylish and comes with your name on it. But seems it cannot be used at ATMs. Hum. The reason is because you don't get a personalized pin number with this card. Bummer for me because I would rather shop the peddly stores with cash, like at the flea markets, etc. And also, it states you have to use it as "credit" at each store. Not a debit transaction. So if your card is declined, be sure to tell the teller to run it as a credit transaction. You also cannot use it at the gas pumps. It has to be physically taken inside the store to the register.


Not heard of RedGage? RedGage is a website that pays you for your content and monetizes your social activity. As stated on their page. You upload stuff like photos, videos, or even blogs and you earn money on them.


If you are like me, always looking for those little extra ways to earn a dollar online, then you may enjoy Best Ways to Earn Money Online.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been browsing online more than 3 hous today, yet I never found any interesting article like
yours. It iis pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, iif alll webmasters and bloggers
mde good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.

Post a Comment

I love comments!