Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

EASY TURKEY CHILI



Turkey Chili

With the freezing temperatures dipping well below freezing, I thought I'd warm things up with some homemade turkey chili.


I make the rest of it the same way as regular chili, except that I substitute the ground beef with ground turkey.

Here's my ingredient list:

  • a large can of tomato juice

  • 1 pound of ground turkey

  • frozen peppers (from a stir fry kit)

  • a whole onion (diced and fried into the turkey meat)

  • 2 cans of chili beans and

  • a can of dark red kidney beans

  • And of course, chili powder

  • and crushed red peppers

  • 1 can of whole tomatoes

  • a few elbow macaroni's or some spaghetti.Not too many though!

I like it hot!

I like to top it off by fixing a few crackers with peanut butter on them for dipping.

And that's what I love to eat on these frigid, winter nights!



Do you like chili?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!