Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Macaroni & Tomatoes & Cherry Cheese Cupcakes?

YUM!



I made some macaroni & tomatoes this evening. It was just me and myself for dinner, and that's one of my favorite foods, so thought why not make a meal of it.


Note: I prefer the Hunts brand of "whole, peeled, tomatoes." Simply because it seems they are bursting with juice, and I don't like my noodles sooged down with juice before I eat them. lol.




Then I got a message from my sister saying she just made a minature cheesecakes topped with cherries. OMGosh, how i love that. I just make my with silk, instead of milk.


The pic to the right is what she made tonight. Me and her tend to have a "food war" and send pics of our dinners/desserts back and forth. It's a sister thing. lol. I thought it was a cute idea to put them in individual cupcake holders. She has a 1 year old, so its a finger food dessert.



Do you prefer macaroni & maters or macaroni & cheese?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!