Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Do you blog?

Do you blog?

I was just closing out the evening by visiting sites that I have written down in my organizer. I have a list that I like to view on occassion to see how things are going. And one of those sites is Google Adsense.

Google's Adsense is basically a program that allows you to get paid by allowing Google to place targated ads onto your blog or website. I like it but the earnings come in slow. And I mean slow!

And what's even more said is that traffic is down considerably also on my other blog, Old Crow Prims. I am not sure why that is. Well, it has never been in the fast lane of viewing anyways. But believe me, when I log on and just see 5 views a day, I get all excited! Just knowing someone is interested in your posts is awesome. But then again, they may have gotten there by total accident. Who knows? lol. Either way, I am estatic just to see my counter climb, even by if only a few views a day.

So anyways, that all leads me to the question I started out with in my head when beginning this post.

Do You Have a Blog? If so, feel free to leave me a link. I'd like to check it out!

Do you have any creative ways to drive traffic to your blog?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!