Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Digital Cameras Go Wi-Fi

Digital Cameras Go Wi-Fi

Samsung brings us the latest in technology with it's All-Share Digital Samsung SH100 "Wi-Fi" Camera!

You can now capture all of your everyday photos and videos and share them easier than ever with the new wi-fi settings.

Oddly, the camera doesn't jump out to you as being different from the average digital camera. I first looked at it as nothing special. But once learning all of the features, it really stands out.

The cool wi-fi settings include basically all shareing revenues such as Facebook, Photobucket, Picasa or basic emailing. And need I say with the touch of one button.

I'm definately putting this Samsung SH100 digital camera on my Christmas wishlist.

What type of camera do you use?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!