Pages

Monday, April 13, 2015

Comments Are My Reward | Award Free Blog

I am so happy and honored that people have considered my blog to be award worthy.  And especially happy that they have taken time out to nominate me for such awards. 
But sadly I must decline.

It's not that I don't love getting these awards. It is the rules that come along with them.  I often feel pressured to "pass this award on" and to link back to ____"  It kind of makes me feel like I am caught up in a chain letter of such.

So for those simple reasons I am declaring my blog an Award Free Blog.  Please do not have hard feelings for this decision.  As I am grateful for anyone taking time to read, comment and sending me those awards.  It's just that I don't like the chain letter feeling.  So I must pass, but with a kind heart.

Comments are my reward!

I have used a Badge Generator to create this free badge below.  And also including an html link box below it if you too wish to designate your blog an award free blog.

2 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i used to participate in awards but have gotten away from them the past few years. as you said, trying to choose some blogs over others, etc. gets dicey and i don't wish to offend anyone. :)

Salt Lick Shop said...

Hi TexWisGirl, yes I definitely don't wish to offend anyone either. It was better for me to just pass.

Post a Comment

I love comments!