Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Views From My Yard -Snow- 11-27-2013

My view at 6:45 am from the side deck:


I guess I'm in a cheery mood because this is m y view at 6:45 am from the side deck. I think it's just beautiful outside!

If you check the second photo of the chair, you can see about how much had accumulated. And boy, doesn't it look cold???


Although it snowed a misty bit day before yesterday, today marks our first accumulation of snowfall.

It began to fall late last night and then by this morning, this is what I woke up to. It's about an inch to an inch and a half. It is also so frigid cold here today. The high is only to reach around 28*.. BURRRR. And the wind chill factor is in the mid teens for the day.

One thing is for sure, if you are venturing out and are in my neck of the woods, you better be bundled up.


How is the weather where you are?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!