Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Flea Market Finds & Auctions Goodies

OMG! I've been so happy with items I've won at local auctions lately, that I've decided to start a regular running post here about them. Sometimes, however, the item will be from a flea market because I also visit them on a weekly basis.

I go to a bunch of different ones each week, some close here and a few in neighboring states. I buy all kinds of items for re-purposing and resell in my Peddlers Mall.

But my last find isn't going any farther than my master bedroom. Here's a quick pic of it from when I won it.


It's a solid wood, oak cabinet. (Oh, btw, I love oak furniture the most- it's so country.) All is intact. The doors are perfect and the two drawers. I'm 5'4" and this is just a little bit taller than me.There is very minimal scratches on it towards the trim at the bottom. All and all I'm super happy with it. I like a little wear on my items because our home is so country and "lived in" look. lol. It's going in my bedroom and house all my old quilts. And the drawers are gonna hold my sheets and such.

What did I have to pay for this? Well, I had the winning bid of only $30.00! I could not believe it it. I was loving it before the auction and I told my husband that I wanted to go up to about $80.00 on it. In no way ever, did I expect to get it for only $30.00!!!!

Be sure to check back for my next Flea Market Finds & Auction Goodies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!