Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Etsy & CraftCult

Do you have an Etsy shop? I've dabbled once before with starting an Etsy (the world's favorite online handmade marketplace) shop. But in the long run, I never followed through with it. Now with winter approaching, I"ll have more time and have decided to try it again.
I love it that you can sell handmade items as well as crafting supplies. I usually order oodles of craft supplies because from most wholesalers you have to order in bulk. And that always leaves me with lots of crafting supplies left over. I know I could save them for next year and so on, but my shelves are full. So this week, I am making a goal to try to clean them out a bit. I can't wait to see how this goes. lol.
Another great thing I've ran into when fiddling with Etsy is the cool plugin for blogs. It's from the site CraftCult and it puts like a virtual shopping box on your blog of your shop. It's really cool and free. See it in action here on my blog.
Here's what my lil store facing looks like on my blog from CraftCult:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!