Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Swagbucks Redemptions 2011

Today I was home alone, bored (although I have a million crafts I could be working on,) & thought I'd go back and click around Swagbucks again. I haven't been on the site for a few good months. So I thought I'd go see how many points I have there. If your not familiar with Swagbucks, you can read more about it here.

Anyways, I thought I'd just click through my history of sparatic cashouts, since I only visit the site every month or so. And see if my time spent there was worth it. And by time, I mean very very little. lol.
Here's a snippet of my cashouts over the 2011 span:

The bottom 9 are from 2011, so with the exception of the Crazy Dog Tee that was refunded, those 8 $5 cashouts equaled $40 bucks in Amazon giftcards. All free for me! I'm not sure what I used them for, but they probably went to my craft supplies for my items on Booth#555!

So to answer the question, "is Swagbucks really worth it?" My answer is definitely yes, even though I barely ever log in there!



Want to sign up for free with bonus points? Then check this out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!